If you’re like us, you’re looking forward to the IPPE Conference in Atlanta, happening from February 12th through the 14th. If you’re attending, make sure to stop by and see the FarmLab Innovations booth, located in Hall C, at booth number C-11171. If you need some helping finding us, this map should make it easy for you.
Additionally, make sure to add our COO Kevin Hrebenar’s Tech Talk talk to your itinerary, happening on February 12th from 1:50-2:10p in Hall C 9123. He’ll be diving into the details of FarmLab Innovations, including our range of products, their uses, and how we bring our lab to your farm to offer cutting edge solutions for growers and broilers throughout the Southeast.
While we know there will be plenty to experience IPPE, here are a few things you can expect to learn at the FarmLab Innovations booth ...
- Who we are: Though we may be relatively new to the marketplace, we’re proud to be a part of the Piedmont Chemicals family, which offers over 80 years of experience. Our highly trained scientists draw on a collective 200 years of expertise to innovate and solve problems in our industry.
- How our products can help you with sanitation, labor hours and ventilation: As growers, you’re faced with a number of concerns in key areas like sanitation, poultry and swine health, and more. Our products can play a key role in your sanitation regimen helping you to reduce labor, improve sanitation and ventilation and minimize the impact of dust and organic matter.
- How our products are helping other growers just like you: A quick look at this infographic illustrates some powerful data that we learned about FarmLab Innovations products in 2018. We’re proud to say that our SWASH™ products have saved farmers 4,789 hours when it’s time to power wash fans and other equipment, not to mention 1.7 MILLION gallons of water! Want to know more and find out what new products you can look for in 2019? We’ll be glad to tell you at our booth!
- Meet our field application consultant: We’re thrilled to have Drew Sanderson as part of our team. He has a wealth of experience when it comes to applying our products in poultry houses, and will be on hand to answer questions about technique and usage. If you’ve been considered utilizing Drew’s services, this is a great time to meet him. Want to see Drew at work with SWASHDust-Repel™? Check out this video!
- How our products can reduce the hazards associated with brood heaters: We all know that dust buildup on brood heaters can create serious risks for birds, houses, and staff. Stop by our booth to learn more about how our products can make it easier to keep this equipment clean and safe.
We look forward to chatting with you at IPPE in Atlanta on February 12th-14th in Hall C at Booth # C-11171!
We can’t wait to answer your questions and provide you with more information about how FarmLab Innovations is bringing our lab to your farm!